OSIR Submission Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check all of the following items for submission compliance. Submissions that do not adhere to the compliance may be returned to authors.
- The manuscript is an original article and has not submitted or published in any peer-reviewed journals.
- There is no conflict of interest.
- The manuscript has not published in any languages.
- All co-authors of this manuscript are well informed and have approved for publication.
- The manuscript is approved by all relevant organizations/institutions for publication.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word version 2003 file format.
- The text is in Calibri font, single-spaced and 12-point size.
- All tables, illustrations and figures are referred in the text and placed after the references. Tables are in text rather than picture. Graphs and charts are submitted with a separate file in Microsoft Excel version 2003 file format.
- Data set related to the information in manuscript are available upon request .
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the OSIR Guideline.